Stevens car was first registered on 24th June 1993, K registration in Manchester by
Fiat Motor Company, and driven by Fiat accountant based at Slough.
It was fitted with the optional ABS. Steven purchased it on 29th March 1994 from
Motor House of Cannock, for the meager price of £7,000 with 15,500 miles on
the clock - currently at 57,000 miles with full Fiat service and repaired as required.
Things he hates:
- Having to polish the car's red paintwork regularly to remove the oxidiation
- Washing the front alloys to remove brake dust.
- Having to put petrol in it all the time.
- Having to put oil in it all the time.
- Having to replace the front tyres too often.
- Tyre fitters who remove the alloys paint job as well as the tyre.
- Work mates refering to it as a 'fast red bus'.
- People who think it's a 'Golf GTi or an Uno'
- Slick 50.
- Bosch Super 4 spark plugs.
- K&N 33-2560 replacement air-filter.
- Ansa marmitte FA15025 centre and FA15087 back box.
- Sparco 03551451 (Ferodo Racing FDB565) front brake pads.
- Michelin Pilot HX MXV 3A 195/50 15VR 82V all around.
- MkI colour-matched tailgate spoiler.
- MkII side protection moulded strips.
- Croma ABS decal.
- Silver powder-coated refurbished alloy wheels (similar to MkII).
- Momo M15511611111 long anatomic black leather gear knob
(to match standard Momo steering wheel).
- Momo 1742 2" red foam harness pads.
- leaky radiator
- leaky internal heater matrix valve,
- slave & master brake/clutch cylinder,
- collapsed breather pipe,
- offside front & back central locking motors,
- worn-out distributor cap & rotor arm,
- lamda sensor,
- air pressure sensor,
- windscreen washer valve,
- cracked tailgate handle,
- split front rubber spoiler,
- shattered (on curb) offside front moulded skirt.